Welcome to Nature’s Nutrition
Welcome to Nature’s Nutrition, your gateway to a healthy, organic lifestyle. Our goal is to bring you high-quality, clean, and locally-sourced: produce, groceries, gluten-free foods, prepared foods, and natural health + beauty items. We’ve even added a convenient juice bar to fit your needs!
We, at Nature’s Nutrition, are dedicated to supplying our customers with the highest quality nutrition at the lowest prices. Our staff, is passionate about empowering our customers through knowledge, service, and a responsibility to the health of our bodies and our planet. We are known in the industry as the “Nutritional Supplement Professionals” due to our highly knowledgeable staff and pharmacy background.
Nature’s Nutrition is owned and operated by Peter Marino RPh, a registered pharmacist, his lovely wife Donna, and their 5 kids. Our staff and our customers are our family. We serve, because we care. Your love and support pushes us to do better everyday and we strive everyday to give that love and support right back! We hope to inspire our customers to live; naturally, freely, creatively, and to love without boundaries. We are your TOTAL health food and natural food market.
Come visit us at Nature’s Nutrition.
We hope to see you soon!
Nature’s Nutrition Brick NJ
Hunter-gatherers in the Australian outback today live on 800 varieties of plant foods. Modern Americans live principally on three: corn, soy and wheat.
Latest From Our Blog
Vitamin D season is here!
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Toss squash with 4 teaspoons oil, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender throughout and lightly browned, 30 to 45 minutes (depending on the variety of squash).
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Toss the roasted squash with the garlic and parsley. Taste, adjust the seasoning and serve.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cut squash up to 1 day ahead; store airtight in the refrigerator.
- Kitchen Tip: Make it easier to cut a pumpkin, acorn squash or other winter squash: pierce in several places with a fork; microwave on High for 45 to 60 seconds. Use a large sharp knife to cut in half. Remove the seeds and stringy fibers with a spoon.
- Cut Down on Dishes: A rimmed baking sheet is great for everything from roasting to catching accidental drips and spills. For effortless cleanup and to keep your baking sheets in tip-top shape, line them with a layer of foil before each use.